|The school runs its own Bus Service to make it convenient and safe for children to reach the school and Home - in time. Each bus is provided with a person who takes special care of the students. The bus rules are given after photos of our buses|
School bus service rules• No one is allowed to use the school bus without School Bus Card.
• Bus Card's can be obtained from the school office.
• The School Bus Card is not transferable.
• No Bus Card is issued for a part of the year of the month.
• Cards are issued at the beginning of the school year and are valid up to the end of the school year.
• The School takes the responsibility of reaching the children to school and back home provided the children are at their
stops in time.
• Children are warned against putting any part of their body outside the bus while travelling in it.
• Any damaged to the school bus by the students has to be recovered.
• Misbehavior in the bus or failure to follow the instructions of the conductor will be punished.
• Every School Bus is provided with a conductor to help the child in boarding and alighting. The card Holder stuck to it
• If the original card is lost, a duplicate must be immediately obtained on payment of Rs.10/-
• Bus fee are to be paid by the 15th of every month.
• While paying the fees the Bus card must be shown and entry must be taken on the card.
• The bus is available for Card holder not only on school days but also for school functions.
• Any complaint regarding the School Bus Service or any suggestions for its improvement is to be made in writing to the
principal who will accept them gratefully.
• Every Bus Card must have a Passport size Photograph.